Tuesday, February 28, 2012


Animated gif for the dream project (click the image above to see the animation) I researched the idea of spinning dreams as it is something that occurs in my own. Most dream interpreters say that spinning dreams often mean something in your life is out of control, that your anxieties are taking over and you are feeling overwhelmed and that spinning feeling is representative of that in your dreams. However, I find that when I have spinning dreams that my life actually seems to be moving along just fine, perhaps a lot may be happening all at once--but things are actually becoming clearer as I go. And so I chose to illustrate the flower coming into focus, to represent that feeling of finding clarity in contrast with the endless spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment