Thursday, February 23, 2012


So I have been sick with the flu this last week and am FINALLY feeling better. Here is the opening shot of my my series of edited images that I am starting :) that will be juxtaposed with my  video clips.


This was one of the images I actually brought into class. These are four different images combined together to create one here. This is the kind of color scheme I would like for my typography throughout the project, and the three different fonts I plan on using consistently throughout. "Allow me to release my mind" is a saying I often say to myself if ever I need to try to relax myself towards sleep. I find it is soothing and it is a way to help me to drift into sleep, and for my dreams to begin.


Comments appreciated, more to come! 


xo lo

No comments:

Post a Comment